Welcome to the Kenabuy.co.ke website. These Terms and Conditions apply to the entire site, including all its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated websites that reference these terms and conditions.
By accessing the site, and using the services provided herewith, you confirm your understanding of these terms and conditions. If you do not fully agree to these terms and conditions, you shall not use this website.
As a condition of your use of Kenabuy.co.ke, you agree that you will not:
- Violate any transaction rules.
- Violate any laws or conditions herein specified on any documents.
- Be false or misleading to any of Kenabuy administrators, employees or associates.
- Infringe any third party rights.
- Distribute spam, propagate pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Distribute harmful software or any other technological exploits that may in any way harm Kenabuy or its interests and properties.
- Copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s information or content without their explicit written consent..
- Gather or otherwise harvest information about other users, including email, phone numbers and login details without their permission.
- Bypass any measures used by Kenabuy to prevent or restrict access.
- Use any robot spider or automated tools to access Kenabuy and/or collect information (contents) for any purpose without our expressly written consent.
Use of the Site
Content provided on Kenabuy is solely our property. You may not copy, duplicate, reproduce or use such content without our explicit written permission.
Certain services that may be made available on the site may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe to any such services, you agree to provide Kenabuy with accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly adjust or update this information whenever it changes. Every user is solely responsible for keeping their passwords and access details safe and secure.
The account holder is fully and solely responsible for any and all activities that take place under such credentials, password or account. You must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password.
Any transactions that you conduct with us, our associates, employees and third parties related to Kenabuy should be fully authentic. You shall not at any time use false email addresses, pretend to be someone other than yourself or mislead us or any member of the Kenabuy community. You are responsible for all information and contents that you submit to Kenabuy.co.ke, and any consequences that may result from such information or contents. We reserve the right to refuse content that we believe is inappropriate or in breach with these terms and conditions. We also reserve the right at our own discretion to restrict a user’s usage of this site either temporarily or permanently.
Trademark and Copyrights
All intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in this site, and all information on this site, including but not limited to website design, text, software, scripts, graphics, video, photos, sound, music and their arrangement and selection, and all software compilations or underlying code shall remain our sole property.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
With the exception of Warranty protected products that have a fault in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty agreement, we reserve the right to not accept any returns without a good reason in our estimation and judgement. Products should be thoroughly inspected during delivery. Faulty products should not be paid for. If you pay for a product, we’ll assume that you have thoroughly inspected it and that you are content with it’s current condition. Any other argument to that contrary will not be admissible after payment is made.
Limitation of Liabilities